Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Welcome to Our Fun

Welcome to The Family Flood! I thought this would be a fun way to keep our family and friends, near and far up to date on the activities of our family. We don't do much that is too exciting, but we have a great time! We are just enjoying being a family of four. And managing life with a 5 year-old and a newborn!

As most of you know, we welcomed our second child in April. Baby M was born right on her due date. We are convinced that this means she will always be prompt and that she will strive for perfection! She arrived very quickly, within 2 hours of arriving at the hospital. Dare I say that her delivery was easy! So easy in fact that I told F that surely we could have 10 more...the jury is still out on that one!
Here she is!



I am convinced that the red markings on her forehead are from Grand Nan's lipstick. I know she gave M a kiss just before she was sent from heaven!
Baby M arrived so quickly that N was able join us soon after her birth. He is so proud of his baby sister, he loves showing her off to all of his friends before running off and ignoring us completely!
This is the first picture of them together, it is one I will always treasure!

 

Our Sweet Baby Girl is growing and developing right on track! It is so much fun to have a newborn in the house again. Her coos and gurgles crack us up and even keep Brother entertained! He enjoys laying on the floor and talking to her while she is having tummy time or just hanging out on her blanket. She responds beautifully to N and all of his funny faces and voices!

I am thrilled that they are such good friends now. I'm sure that will change when she is mobile in a few months!
They truly are a joy, we are blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jill!! Now I am wishing that I kept up with my blog! I could always start again :) I am so glad to see you posting! It will be fun to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty cool. I'm still curious why you left Facebook forever. I'll try to find out on Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete